Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Week 2: Fried Pickles

Yes I know, I know.....week 2 is late! This isn't a very good start to my year, but I will try harder. ;) That being said lets get started!

This week I made fried pickles..... Now I know what you're thinking, "Who comes up with this stuff?" I honestly don't know. When I first heard about them I didn't think they would be good at all, but then I ate one. I was wrong, fried pickles are pretty good! You should try them...so here's the recipe:)


 Ingredients:
        A jar of Pickles (obviously)
       
 
Chicken Fry
 



(sorry the picture is sideways, couldn't figure out how to edit it, oops!)
 
 
  Eggs
  Milk
  Cooking oil ( I used Grapeseed, but vegetable is fine)
 
 
 
    Directions:
            Wisk the eggs and milk together.
 
 
Next dry the pickles off. Yes you heard that right, dry them off with a paper towel:D
 
Next dip the pickles into the egg mixture, making sure they're fully covered. Do the same with the Chicken fry mix.

 
 
Last but not least, heat the oil in a frying pan and drop the covered pickles in!
 
They are done once they float to the top and they start browning. Once they are done take them out of the oil and put them on a plate covered with paper towels so the excess oil can drain off.
 
I like to dip them in Ranch, they taste really good! So go ahead and dig in!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment