Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Busy Day!

Today was a (if you haven't guessed) a busy day. It seems like every time we have things to do, we stuff a whole weeks worth of activities into one day! For me these days rush by and don't slow down until bed. Luckily, this isn't everyday. On these busy days I have to remind myself constantly to enjoy what we are doing and to stop worry about what comes next, otherwise I don't even have a good time and in a strange way the day feels wasted to me.

At 9:00 this morning my mom had to take the cat to the vet to see if it had worms, fortunately she it didn't, and they were back within thirty minutes. Next, I needed a camera, so right after my mom got back from the vet, we headed off to SAM's Club so that I could buy one. (Which by the way is awesome and I love it!)

At 11:30 we stopped off at the hair at the salon for my hair appointment so that I could get layers, after that we swung by McDonalds then back home to get the rest of the kids so that we could meet a friend at the park for lunch. They had a blast at the park!!
Sydney
Grace, this was her favorite thing at the park! Now I couldn't tell you why but she loved it!
Shiloh
Lily and her friend
Sydney and Shiloh on the Slide
                                                          Shiloh thinks she is so big!
 
After the park, my other friend invited me and Sydney over to her house to pick blackberries! They were really good!
 
Berries!
My friend
And her cute little baby!
Sydney
                                             
Me!
These were so good!
 
 
By five o' clock everyone was wiped out! At least all the kids were. You would think that all that would be enough for one day, but not for the Guillorys! While we were picking blackberries, my mom went and picked up some paint and decided to paint the hall! Lol!
 
 
 
Overall we had a really fun day, and now I'm really tired and looking forward to making this day better by snuggling in bed with a good book and some hot tea! 









No comments:

Post a Comment